cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem keeping old number

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, I have been dealing with an agent on Request #332676, and haven't heard anything since yesterday. I really need to get my old number back up and running one way or the other, if it isn't sorted shortly I will have to go back to my old network. can someone look into this for me?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

(The help offered from the Community forum is from 48 member's, not 48 Staff)
- Im afraid we can not offer an update on your ticket, but i can tell you that the helpdesk is open currently, & check your message's often - there should be zero issue's retaining your old number moving over, the only hold up that occasionally pop's up is the previous carrier will not release the number due to an outstanding balance on their client's account, after payment-the number is released.

Although you never posted detail's, if the above reason does not apply, it could be a case of a little bit of information awry when you logged your porting request, this will be rectified by the Agent's, & application for the port will take place again.

Sometime's porting over take's longer, i realise it is frustrating, I've been there! But you will find when the number is switched over and your up and running, it will be worth it.

Post back if you need any further assistance.

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Thanks for the response. Sorry I was under the impression 48 staff monitored this messageboard too.

Anon
Not applicable
They do. Have you sorted this yet Holly?

Anon
Not applicable

All sorted now folks, thanks for your help.Smiley Happy