cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service won't work

hayleigh_malone
Visitor
Can somebody help me. I'm abroad and ever since i've updated my carrier settings my phone service has stopped working, it gains full bars, then one and then says 'searching' or 'no service'. I've tried turning it off and back on, taking the sim out, resetting the data settings but nothing has worked. can anybody help?
22 REPLIES 22

Did anything change on your phone?

Software update, iTunes sync, configuration settings changes?

Try switching off, taking the SIM out, GENTLY cleaning the contacts, reinserting the SIM, switching on again and see if you can manually search for and connect to 48.

If not then you may need to contact 48 support for advice:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Any chance you got barred for breaching the faitr usage limits?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

zach123456
Newcomer
Can you help me my network just says 48 network unavailable and just keeks saying searching but is not coming up with anything how do i fix this ?

Did you try what I suggested above?

If so and you still have problems then you'll probably need to cotnact 48 support as I suggested.

Can you also try your SIM in another unlocked phone just to see if it's an issue with your phone or with the SIM?

If it's a problem with the SIM then you may need to get a replacement.

But talk to 48 support first.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.