cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving some calls or texts

rosswood
Newcomer
Hi I recently contacted you about a problem I have receiving some calls and texts. I have tried everything including replacing the SIM card but still nothing. I can call and text these people but i don't receive their reply and if they phone me - there is no tone - nothing as if the phone is switched off. At least two of the people I know are with vodaphone.- im not even sure it's a coverage issue or a problem with my phone
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for reply - I will log the query with 48

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you haven't done so already you probably need to log a support query to ask 48 support to look into this for you:

How to get help

If you have already logged a support request then you need to pursue the issue with them through that.

From time to time other people have reported problems with making/receiving calls/texts to/from specific users or networks and it needed 48 to do something at their end to sort it out. Some sort of routing table issue I think. I don't think that anybody here on the community forum will be able to sort this out for you unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for reply - I will log the query with 48

rosswood
Newcomer
Hi . my issue was not receiving some calls and texts which has now been resolved. It was a routing issue which needed to be sorted out by the techies in Vodafone. Apparently this happens some times when you are switching from one provider to another. In my case from 3 to 48/O2 . My friends on vodafone were unable to phone or text me - but it's all good now. In fairness the customer service in 48 made sure it got sorted and kept coming back to me to check progress.

Glad you got it sorted in the end. 

Thanks for posting the background details which may help others in a similar situation.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

PatrickM0155
Newcomer
Hi I recently contacted you about a problem I have receiving some calls and texts. I have tried everything including replacing the SIM card but still nothing. I can call and text these people but i don't receive their reply and if they phone me - there is no tone - nothing as if the phone is switched off. At least two of the people I know are with vodaphone.- im not even sure it's a coverage issue or a problem with my phone

Hi Ross wood how did u fix this.im having a similar issue . Thanks

@PatrickM0155 wrote:

Hi Ross wood how did u fix this.im having a similar issue . Thanks

You do know that you've replied to a 6 year old thread so the issues mentioned may be completely different to yours?

Note also that 48 support do not generally monitor or reply to posts on the community forum.

You probably need to persist with 48 support to get your problem resolved.

Hope this helps.