cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Mobile Data

clionanimhogain
Newcomer

Hi everyone, 

I've asked two 48 agents about this, but no one seems to have a proper solution so far, I was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and how they fixed it.

I got a new replacement SIM 5 days ago, and my mobile data, along with everything else was working perfectly. 

I then got a message from 1749 (48) with new browser settings, which were installed, and then my mobile data stopped working. 

From the icons on my phone, I can tell that there isn't an issue with sending data, but there is an issue receiving data. When connected to Wi-fi, there's no issue. 

I've switched it off and on again, I've tried "Flight mode", I got them to send another configuration message and I've checked the APN settings about 20 times, but it's still not working. 

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4. 

If anyone has any other useful ideas, that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any chance this is relevant?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Techie-Updates/Intermittent-issues-with-data-11th-September-2013/m-p...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any chance this is relevant?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Techie-Updates/Intermittent-issues-with-data-11th-September-2013/m-p...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi dalyer, 

Thanks for your reply.

It's entirely possible that this is the cause, I can't be sure obviously.

But I'm worried it could be something else, seeing as I had only just gotten the new SIM and that this issue arose within a few hours of me receiving the text with Internet settings. 

It's incredibly frustrating but thanks for the link regardless!