cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No texts

Anon
Not applicable
Hi I couldn't get or send texts today??? And some calls didn't get through? Now at 7.45pm getting them??? Help
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Never noticed any problem today myself.

What happened when you tried to send texts and they failed?

You might need to contact 48 support about this in case they know anything about it.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bigjoeod
Regular

Other networks when you have no texts left send you a text telling you you've no texts/credit.

While with 48 the text will fail to send.

As for not receiving texts/calls what was your signal like? 

What was the other persons signal like?

cheyennedevan
Newcomer

there, i just joined 48 and i cant send messages and i messages on my i phone 5. has anyone have the same problem?

@cheyennedevan

With 48 simply putting credit on your account isnt enough. You need to convert the credit on your account to a membership plan.

More is explained here

Anon
Not applicable
No I have plenty of credit and rose trying to get me had signal

Are you still having trouble sending texts?

Sometimes there can be a delay with receiving them. No harm to open a ticket with support 

But for sending them there could be an issue with the message centre number on your phone. 

Link here (kudos to dayler for his guide)

@c_byrne1 wrote:
No I have plenty of credit and rose trying to get me had signal

Credit is no use unless you are trying to send international texts which are charged from your credit balance at 25c a go.

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and text allowance balance?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.