cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Anon
Not applicable
I've ordered my aim card and registered it a few months ago but only decided to sart using it a few days ago I topped up and bought a deal but I have absolutely no signal can't make calls send texts or go on the Internet I tried switching to manual and choosing 48 ,O2 didn't come up. I'd really like this problem fixed since my membership is running out and I still can't benefit from it. Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Log a support request as some people (and new users?) seem to be still reporting no service problems since the outage the other day:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Log a support request as some people (and new users?) seem to be still reporting no service problems since the outage the other day:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

I did that yesterday but still no reply I'm just getting annoyed because I need to use the phone and as I said my membership is running out.

OK - sorry - I can't really help further so other than suggesting the usual reboot, manual network selection etc. I appreciate it is frustrating being in this situation. Hopefully support get back to you soon and sort you out...