cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service for 3 days

Anon
Not applicable
Three days ago, I switched my network from 3 to 48. And it has been 3 days, there is no service on my phone. I have been in touch with their care crew but they dont respond often, and today they seem to ignore my problem.

May it be a way that I can get in touch with the manager ?

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

There is no way to get support other than here and through 48 support as you are trying right now. There is no way to talk to a manager that I know of.

Did you register your SIM?

What does it say when you log into your account about membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Are you getting any signal bars at all?
Any error messages?

Is your phone unlocked for use on any network?

With iPhones you may need to synch with iTunes to activate the iPhone on a new network. If this is needed then you should make sure to have a small amount of cash on your credit balance (e.g. €1) to cover the cost of the UK SMS that may get sent (25c).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I have topped up my membership and credit still has €1.
The agent said i need to order a 48 sim 😐 as 3's sim cant work on their service. I clearly said that i just switched my network from 3 to 48

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

Are there any error messages on the iPhone?

Are you  getting any signal bars?

Have you sync'd with iTunes?

Is your phone unlocked?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.