cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Internet not working at all [Mobile Data]

jackleonard
Visitor

Hi, 

Okay so for the past week my mobile data (3G, 2G E, Mobile internet whatever you want to call it) has failed to work, Now heres the strange thing, It still shows the 3G icon on my iPhone and it doesnt come up with an error liek 'No Internet Connecton' or anything, It just quite simply doesnt work. 

All the internet settings on my phone are correct and it has worked for two weeks perfectly previously to this. (I joined 48 about 3 weeks ago) I am on the Mitch plan and have abotu 14.5GB left so it is nothing wrong with my Allowance. 

I am using an iPhone 5. 

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, 

Also I tried contacting 48suuport via the 'ask an agent' button, But it doesnt work it just comes up with an error saying '

Oops! You got an error!

Sorry! Not possible to log into the support site. Try again later or contact an agent' 

Kind Regards, 

Jack Leonard 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What are your internet settings right now?

List them all out if possible.

At least one person recently reported intermittent/slow internet speeds and it was down to their settings being wrong - they worked but not reliable or only slowly.

The Ask an agent link/button should work fine.

Try logging into the site before logging a support request and see if that helps.

If not then you can always submit one by email:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What are your internet settings right now?

List them all out if possible.

At least one person recently reported intermittent/slow internet speeds and it was down to their settings being wrong - they worked but not reliable or only slowly.

The Ask an agent link/button should work fine.

Try logging into the site before logging a support request and see if that helps.

If not then you can always submit one by email:

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

can you get an agent to contact me because these site isnt working for at all, as well as my phone internet not working!!!

If you want to contact 48 tech support then you must contact them online:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Your post doesn't really explain what your problem is - what sites are you referring to that "don't work"?

For internet access you need an active membership, a data allowance (as part of your membership or a data add-on) and your internet/APN settings configured correctly - see here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?