Accepted Solution

Membership Payment Problems

Anon
‎07-07-2013 09:11 PM

It says I have paid my membership, but it's not appearing in my history or allowing me to call or text.

I don't want to buy another membership and get double-charged, that has happened before.

What to do????

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: Membership Payment Problems

The Legend
‎07-07-2013 10:58 PM

You should log a support query to get 48 to look into this for you:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

By the way - if you buy a second membership then you are charged again but the membership gets stacked to kick in when your current membership expires so you don't lose out. "Double charged" makes it sound like some sort of rip off. It's not. But in any case I don't think that buying another membership now is going to help.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

The Legend
‎07-07-2013 10:58 PM

You should log a support query to get 48 to look into this for you:

By the way - if you buy a second membership then you are charged again but the membership gets stacked to kick in when your current membership expires so you don't lose out. "Double charged" makes it sound like some sort of rip off. It's not. But in any case I don't think that buying another membership now is going to help.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Anon
‎08-07-2013 12:44 PM
It did take two months worth of membership out of my bank account but only got one months membership. So yes I was double-charged and ripped off
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
0 Likes

The Legend
‎08-07-2013 12:49 PM

OK - if that happened then it's obviously a mistake and you should get 48 support to sort it out:

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎07-10-2020 01:01 PM
Won't take visa debit card,it's just saying visa or MasterCard when I try buy a membership
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

The Legend
‎07-10-2020 01:06 PM
What happens if you select Visa and enter the debit card details?
Does it give an error message?
I can't remember if it only allows credit cards but maybe that's the issue?

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

The Legend
‎07-10-2020 01:07 PM
Says here that Visa debit cards are accepted...

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/All-About-Memberships-and-Payments/ta-p/53105

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎08-01-2021 07:26 AM
I have had auto renew on my membership this ages but got a message this morning at 2.02 to say it didn't work. Card etc is fine, why would this happen?
1 Like
Highlighted

The Legend
‎08-01-2021 09:42 AM
You'll have to contact 48 support and ask them about this.
Nobody here on the community forum will be able to tell why this happened.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎21-05-2021 01:00 PM

Appears to be back working now (21/5/2021 - 1PM)

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community