cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making calls

domalley
Newcomer
Hi my phone will not let me make calls just wondering is there a network problem?
I can send texts and receive calls and texts and use my internet as i am writing this question with my phone.
Thanks,
Diarmuid
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey guys,

sorry about this but we're having an issue with our network. We're keeping you updated in our service thread so keep an eye on that one: http://community.48months.ie/t5/Techie-Updates/Problem-with-outgoing-calls-27th-September-2013/m-p/8...

We'll post any updates about the situation immediately.

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16

DiegoB3174
Newcomer
How did you solve? I have same issue

@DiegoB3174 wrote:
How did you solve? I have same issue

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/new-member-can-t-make-calls-or-send-texts/m-p/58081/highlight/...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

GeraldineT8973
Newcomer
Can't make calls or text .have topped up

Do you have an active membership?

Can you receive texts/calls?

Is data working?

Do all outgoing calls/texts fail?

Any error messages?

If necessary contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AndrewS0971
Newcomer
I cannot make calls to Free Now customers when I'm picking them up

@AndrewS0971 wrote:
I cannot make calls to Free Now customers when I'm picking them up

What happens when you try?

Any error messages?

Can you call other numbers?

Is there any pattern to the ones that fail?

You may need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

AndrewS0971
Newcomer