cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

Anon
Not applicable
I've not been able to use internet since 8 o clock this morning but my phone shows 2-4 bars of 3G and I've over 400 mb left on my ac , using iPhone 6s
Thanks Noel,
21 REPLIES 21

You should post your settings (ideally screenshots) for review.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Screenshot_20160916-091230.pngScreenshot_20160916-090932.png

Screenshot_20160916-090932.pngScreenshot_20160916-091230.png

"default" is misspelt in APN type.

Authentication type should be left unset/blank.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dubzson
Visitor
I've fixed those and still nothing.

Hi

Try a power cycle, (switch off,then on) if the corrections are as specified in the reply post above, then it should work...- ensure Mobile Data is on, and Data Roaming also.

Try changing APN type to * then reboot.

dubzson
Visitor
I've done all that again and still not working.

OK unfortunately I can't think of anything else other than contacting 48 support.

Maybe it's the same as some others here who seem to be affected by some general but localised outage?

Where are you located?

Some people down Cork way seem to be having problems due to an issue with the Three network.

Hope this helps.

dubzson
Visitor
I'm in Roscrea. I know it could just be an issue with the phone since it's only happened when I got the new phone but I've never had any issues with my internet before.