cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working on my phone

vee94
Newcomer
My internet is not working all day on my phone. I usually have 3G but I can only use the internet when I'm around wifi.
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you still have a data allowance?

Are your internet/APN settings still correct?

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Did anything change on your phone - e.g. software update, changes to settings, reset etc.?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No nothing has changed on my phone

So do you have a data allowance left?

Are your settings correct?

If not then (re)configure them.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ye i have data left

how do you reconfigure

You haven't said what your settings are right now so I can't say whether or not reconfiguration is needed.

But if you want to just reconfigure anyway then see this thread:

Internet Settings

Or else just manually configure these settings as they work for me on ever phone that I have ever configured:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

What phone make and model are you using?

Hope this helps.

so it says i have 4567mb of data left.

i have an iphone 4s and im on the don membership

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK so configure your settings again as explained in the links that I posted above.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?