cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to leave

Anon
Not applicable
So my phone got stolen and I decided I would order a new sim so that when I got a new phone I wouldn't have to wait for my sim to come it would be here but I'm now decided that I want to leave 48 and join a different network , I can't find any information on how to leave the 48 network on the website and I'm getting really frustrated I don't have a phone and even if I get one I don't know how I'm going to leave 48 how do I deactivate my account with 48 ?
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you want to leave then you just go to another operator and ask them to port your number from 48 to their network.

I guess you can also log a support request to ask 48 to close your account and delete all details once you have ported to another network?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I also wish to leave .. But it is no signal from call an co kk to clonmel & having to ring a doorbell at 10 pm when car broke down.. Fab prices... Would not leave otherwise...a kk cat

Your message seems a bit garbled or something.

I can't make full sense of it.

Are you asking for assistance with something or have you simply decided to leave 48?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

Ujjvalp1659
Newcomer

As I decided to leave this 48 network permanently and I want to close my 48 account forever so can you please cancel my plan with my this mobile number which is 0894597007.

I am really sorry to tell you this i want to leave this48 number forever and you can please make sure as well you can close this account and also my this 48 number as I  am giving this permission to you and I also want to leave this mobile number close and cancel forever from my name .I have already another same membership plan with different no  and also I will get new membeship again soon as I already have new domain card of 48 with me and I will get new mobile number with new plan as I want to cancel and close my current number permanently from you please and also make sure you will complete detail only my information and my id with this account number and all my personal details if possible for this mobile number and card details and membership with this account and close my this account and mobile number both with all my personal and card details with this account then after i want to get new number and membership account as I will get confirmation from you once my current mobile number which is I I am also going to write here incase if you don't get confused so it's 0894597007.and you can cancel this number as well because I don't want to continue with this mobile number anymore and want to get only new number as dedicated. 

Regarding 

Ujjval patel 

@Ujjvalp1659 wrote:

As I decided to leave this 48 network permanently and I want to close my 48 account forever so can you please cancel my plan with my this mobile number which is 0894597007.

If you want to leave 48 then just switch off auto membership renewal if it was previously enabled, join another carrier, port your number and your account will eventually be deactivated and eventually deleted from the system after several months of activity and you will not be charged anything in the meantime. If you insist on your details being deleted sooner than this then you will have to contact 48 support. See the link in my signature below.

as I already have new domain card of 48 with me

What does "domain card" mean?

Hope this helps.

hi i strongly agree with you leaving ive had issues adding membership, getting the correct support,no other options to topup except card payments when others like 3 tesco o2 etc have many options for topping up
after this membership is over ill be doing same and WILL NOT be recommending48 to anyone