cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data consumption.

smallbike
Newcomer

Hey folks,

I've been on 48 a while now and haven't had any issues as far as data consumption goes but today I ran dry. My 5gb usually lasts me right up until the end of the month, which this month is the 19th Apr. 

I hadnt been near my phone for the earlier part of today but noticed I had the notification on my phone to say my data allowance had run out. 

Couldn't figure how I could have used it that early but anyway, I went ahead and put another 1gb on. Again, checked my phone about two hours later and my data was gone again. 

Now, I know from my own experience working as a CSR in a Vodafone call centre that more often than not, its the users fault but I'm switched on when it comes to my own handset and what not to do.

I haven't put any new apps on my device or changed any settings. Theres nothing running in the background and nothing has been changed. Anyone else experience this today? Is there a known issue by any chance?

Thanks ya'll!

Steve

The Don

iPhone 6+

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Doesn't iOS (at least iOS 7 and/or 8?) have some sort of data meter built in to show what apps are using data?

If not then I presume, like Android, there are apps for that sort of thing?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.