cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't configure voicemail-IMI code message

Anon
Not applicable
I have a Samsung Galaxy Mini 2. In trying to configure my voicemail for forwarding and such, I enter all the digits and when I press "call" I get a message reading "call forwarding-connection problem or invalid MMI code when busy for All Basic Services". My girlfriend has an iPhone4 and we got hers set up no problem on 48. Any ideas??
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I haven't tried configuring voicemail yet but I did try *004# to get the status of call forwarding and I get this:

Call forwarding

Connection problem or invalid MMI code

I reported it to 48 support but so far they cannot explain why it does not work for me.

I wonder if we're both in the same boat here?!

I must try playing with the other codes when I get a chance to see if everything else works or if I get other problems...

In the meantime you should probably log a support request to see if 48 can help you.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I did manage to get the first phase of 3 completed but voicemail is still in limbo. just says "not available" when someone rings in.