cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming no connection to messages

KarenH8615
Newcomer

Hi 

I'm have a lot of trouble topping up and I have no internet connection I am going to change my plan and leave 48 with all the trouble I'm having it's so stupid in this day and age. 

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post is unclear. 

What exactly is the problem that you're having? 

The title says "roaming no connection to messages" but the body refers to "trouble topping up and ... no internet connection" so it's not exactly clear.

Is it all of these, some of these, one of these?

What exactly are you trying to do, what happens/goes wrong, what error messages do you get etc.?

Are you roaming abroad (what country?) or in Ireland? 

Regarding mobile data, did you configure your APN settings correctly? 

Text "APN" to 50048 and follow the instructions to ensure that this is the case: 

What specific problems do you have topping up? 

If you are having problems with roaming abroad then...

If your SIM predates January 2023 then you may need a replacement to avoid roaming issues:

If you are having roaming problems then check these two threads that may help:

If that doesn't help then you'll have to contact 48 support.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You posted about similar issues before but unfortunately never responded to my suggestions and questions trying to clarify and address issues...

If you don't want to do that then you should at least contact 48 support for further assistance instead.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.