cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to top up since change over

aysu
Newcomer

For the last 3 weeks I have been without credit. The site seems frozen when I try to top up. I've tried on 2 different devices. It v annoying now at this stage 

16 REPLIES 16

After a month ... this is the level of communication I receive;

Hi ,

Thank you for your email,

As your bank card is not working, have you tried telling your bank about this issue? Have you tried using another browser? If still the issue persist, request you to wait till it comes back on for you. Could you confirm that you would like an add-on for mobile data

Regards

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you try the options that I outlined above?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @stevebumster?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

stevebumster
Newcomer
No still have my problem. Problem change to them next month.

stevebumster
Newcomer
Go to different provider

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you try my suggestions above?
I don't understand this:

> Problem change to them next month.

145tuy
Visitor

SAME HERE!  3 WEEKS NOW TRYING T GET IT SORTED AND ITS ALWAYS THE SAME ROUTINE AND NO ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

THIS WAS THE LAST EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM AN 'AGENT' WHO IS STILL ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS FROM 3 WEEKS AGO AND, THE BEST BIT, WAIT TIL IT COMES BACK.... WAITING FOR **bleep**ING GDOT AT THIS STAGE:

Pramila @ the 48 care crew, Jun 16, 2020, 2:46:51 PM GMT+1:

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your email,

As your bank card is not working, have you tried telling your bank about this issue? Have you tried using another browser? If still the issue persist, request you to wait till it comes back on for you. Could you confirm that you would like an add-on for mobile data

Regards

OF COURSE WHEN I REPLIED REQUESTING ADD-ON.... SILENCE.