cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two months in row, my renew of membership hasn't worked

AvrilB9822
Newcomer

Hi,

I haven't change my payment details or settings to turn off renew membership but since start of 2021 membership fail to renew each month. It worked in 2020 for least two months without problem.

I was wondering if anyone else finding this issue?

I will have contact support about it.

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I wonder if re-registering your card details (which might go through the "verified by VISA" or "3D secure" authentication process afresh?) might help at all?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

BrianB6134
Newcomer
I’ve been trying to pay my €7.99membership since Jan 7th with no luck! 48 gave me credit but it runs out in 2 days and they haven’t resolved the issue yet! VERY disappointing!!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What exactly happens when you try to buy membership?
What "credit" are they giving you?
Are you in contact with 48 support about this?
The complaints process is described here if you're dissatisfied:

https://48.ie/legal/terms-and-conditions#15

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Oh, I just looked at the complaints process in the terms and conditions and it looks like some key information is missing there... 😞