cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not taking credit balance and charging card

NiallC3804
Newcomer

Hi

I topped up 50 EUR at xmas but 48 keeps charging my credit card and not taking the prepaid balance. Support chat button is never available

ANy way to make sure it takes only the credit ? 

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Buy your memberships in advance and pay for them with your cash credit balance?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ChrisR2170
Visitor
Hi. I had same. Problem is auto renew only takes from card. Log inTo My48 from browser - not the app. Click the the 2 dots on top left corner. Go to my profile. Then payment details. Remove card and turn off auto renew. You can buy membership in advance now from your balance. You don’t have to wait till it’s up. I think you can stack membership in advance.

ChrisR2170
Visitor
Edit. You don’t have to remove card. Just turn off auto renew and buy membership manually. Option to pay by card or balance is there

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You don't have to disable membership auto renewal in other to be able to buy membership(s) manually.
And as far as I know if you have a stacked membership at the end of a month then auto renew will not buy another one.
But I'm not 100% sure about the latter point so you might want to confirm it with 48 support.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.