cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service problem

naoisedemp
Newcomer
My service immediately goes as soon as my monthly membership runs out. I can't even recieve calls or texts, is this normal??
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
When your membership expires you can't make calls, send texts or use data (except to access the 48 site to buy membership etc.).
But you should still be able to receive calls and texts for a while (not sure how long).

However the was a service outage yesterday affecting most or all users so that may also be a factor in your case?

Service has been restored for many users.
Try switching off and back on to see if that fixes things.
If not then you'll have to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes it's back now so it was probably due to that. It happened to me last month too though, that I couldn't recieve calls or texts once my membership expired, so I was just wondering was it normal

Thanks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
It used to be that even after membership had expired you could still receive calls and texts effect of you couldn't make calls or send texts.
But maybe that has changed and no services work at all without a membership.
Ask 48 support maybe?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.