cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal on my phone

TJW6255
Newcomer

No signal o my phone
I think the monthly fee was not automitically deducted from.my bank.account. can u help

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not having an active membership plan doesn't switch the signal off.

Even without an active membership plan you would normally still have a network connection and be able to receive calls and texts.

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership plan status and expiry date?

What does you Transactions page say about the most recent payment/purchase? 

When you say "no signal" do you mean no connection to the 48 network at all and no signal bars? 

If so then if you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

If your membership plan auto-renewal failed then maybe your card details are no longer valid?

If you don't have an active membership plan then try buying one manually with your card and see if that works.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

TJW6255
Newcomer

Duplicate threads/posts merged.

There's no need to post multiple times about the same issue.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.