cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is the 7.99 cost guaranteed to last for?

JamesC6657
Newcomer
I'm on GoMo at the moment - 9.99 per month is guaranteed for life. Is there a similar guarantee with the 7.99?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Read the GoMo terms and conditions.
They also reserve the right to make changes to the contract agreement regardless of the "for life" term used in their marketing.

https://gomo.ie/terms/

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

27 REPLIES 27

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
There is no €7.99 membership.
48 membership offers are not guaranteed "for life" and have changed several times over the years.
Usually involving more generous allowances for the same or less money.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:
There is no €7.99 membership.
48 membership offers are not guaranteed "for life" and have changed several times over the years.
Usually involving more generous allowances for the same or less money.

Hope this helps.

Apologies - I was not aware of the new €7.99 deal for new customers when I posted this reply.

The terms and conditions on the website should really clarify but unfortunately I cannot find them and some of the links don't even work due to security/expired certificate errors...

why did you say there isnt a 7.99 membership?

KatieM0229
Newcomer
I messaged them about that. Was the 7.99 for life the person I chatted to said it was. If its true or not I have no idea but I screen snapped it to show proof if they ever come back with something different. Always cover ur own ass

JamesC6657
Newcomer
@KatieM0229 can you share the screen shot here?

KatieM0229
Newcomer

KatieM0229
Newcomer
I have know idea if that worked let me know

Doesn't look like it uploaded.