cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card not accepted

Anon
Not applicable
Trying to top up internet, card details correct, and money in account. Keeps saying problem with card. I need my internet back, thank you😥🔫
14 REPLIES 14

Thanks for posting back with that info which may help others.

Was the card blocked by the card provider or by 48 specifically?

I agree that a better/clearer error message would avoid confusion.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
All cards Blocked by 48 for security reasons, they should change their notifications i spent so long trying different cards changing card details still have no internet have to go to the shop and buy a voucher now. If it said the account was blocked i could have got a voucher days ago

Did they tell you how many times you have to enter the details wrong for the card to become blocked?

I can understand why they might need to do this from a security point of view but I agree that the error messages could be clearer...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Not allowed to top up on saved details have changed my pin What should I do please

Yeah - it's a known problem at the moment but still doesn't seem to have been fixed.

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Bug-report-thread/m-p/39457#M16003

At the moment saved card details seem to have disappeared and cannot be stored again.

I don't know if you can pay by just entering the card details at checkout time for the moment?

You might need to get onto support to ask them about it:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

If card payments don't work at all then you might have to topup by voucher if you can't do it any other way?

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

Hope this helps.