cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21/10/2024 - CONFIRMED PROBLEMS with auto-renewals/purchases

dima24
Newcomer

My plan wasn't renewed today

Edited by @dalyer... (@dima24 - I hope you don't mind but I thought that it might help others to highlight this information at the top of the thread).

Thanks to @AaronS6679 for posting this:

48 have confirmed the issue here:

2024-10-21 10 51 05.png

Membership Issue

We’re aware that some customers auto-renewal failed to process last night due to a technical issue. Our team is working to resolve this and will reattempt the auto-renewal within the next two hours. Please refrain from manually purchasing a plan during this time. You’ll receive an SMS notification once your auto-renewal is successfully processed and your plan is active. We appreciate your patience and apologies for any inconvenience.
24 REPLIES 24

LorraineK1325
Newcomer

Got email my plan expired
My payment failed
I'm on auto pay do why this happen
I've tried to renew it'd not letting me proceed ....

Are your registered card details still valid?

Was the card updated/reissued perhaps?

Maybe it was a sporadic failure and you just need to buy a membership plan manually for this month before auto-renewal takes over again next time around?

What happens when you try to manually buy a membership plan?

Any error messages?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mate its very clear theres issues going on. Would be helpful if they actually addressed the problems instead of just letting it build up like this

Mate, I'm just trying to help.

If what I posted doesn't then contact 48 support for further assistance as I suggested.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

48 emailed to say my plan has expired, despite being on auto renew. I logged in and renewed, paid up and re-set auto-renew.  Next day, 48 emailed to say my card has failed - my card is fine with all other payments.  Is this some kind of scam/takeover of customer accounts?

PLUS - the contact us option on app/website link to bot isn't connecting??

You'll have to contact 48 support about this.

See the links in my signature below for the different ways to contact them.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll probably have to contact 48 support about the auto-renewal failure.

But can't you buy a membership manually for now via your My48 account?

Screenshot_20241021-095913.png

If not then what happens/goes wrong? 

Any error messages? 

To contact 48 support see the links in my signature below.

EwanM2686
Newcomer

Merged with the main thread. 

Please read other replies in this thread.