cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recruiter credit not received

NormanG5854
Newcomer

I gave a recruiter sim to a relative, who paid for their membership and activated today.  They have received the 8 credit to their account, but I haven't.  Webchat does not seem to be available, though the time is supposed to be ok for same. Anything else I should do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You will just have to keep trying to contact 48 support maybe using one of the other methods mentioned on the site.

Only they can look into and hopefully sort this out.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You will just have to keep trying to contact 48 support maybe using one of the other methods mentioned on the site.

Only they can look into and hopefully sort this out.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

NormanG5854
Newcomer
Thanks. It came in on its own later, so all is well

How long did it take? My second recruit came on and I got the credit immediatley, still waiting on on the first one. After going through support, it felt like they didn't believe me even with the evidence provided... I'd hope it resolves itself. But I doubt I'll be as fortunate as you.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Glad you got it sorted @NormanG5854.

JezorZ9393
Newcomer
I have tje same problem. Contact chat doesnt work. Too much hastle to get the reward

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Chat is appearing for me right now...