Problems getting started, activating SIM, porting number etc

AdijatA8115
Visitor

Hi

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post was blank @AdijatA8115 and the subject line doesn't really clarify what your question or issue is. 

You need to describe your question/issue clearly if you want assistance from the Community Forum.

If you're wondering how to port your number from another provider to 48 then see here: 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

You keep creating new threads and posting blank posts instead of responding to my previous reply...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AdijatA8115
Visitor

Duplicate posts/threads merged. 

There's no need to post multiple times about the same issue. 

Especially when your first posts was addressed but you haven't addressed the feedback posted.

AdijatA8115
Visitor

AdijatA8115
Visitor

AdijatA8115
Visitor
I didn’t get a text message to activate my sim and move my network to 48 mobile

AdijatA8115
Visitor
I am trying to move from tesco mobile to 48 without making a new phone number but when iI try put in my old number to move it it says its already exists

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You keep creating threads about the same issues over and over again. 

I have merged them all into one thread to avoid confusion. 

If you're having problems getting started on 48 then you should read the getting started FAQs:

If you're having problems activating your SIM then see here: 

If you're having problems porting your number or receiving the porting security code text then see here: 

If it's saying that your number already exists or you are having any other problem then you'll have to contact 48 support for further assistance. 

See the links in my signature below.