Accepted Solution

Move number

Visitor
‎25-09-2020 02:42 PM
Hi, how do I move my number to 48 from a family account?
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: Move number

The Legend
‎25-09-2020 04:48 PM

@UrsulaM5452 wrote:
Thanks for your response, it's multiple numbers under 1 account and I only want to move 1 number to 48. Is there an email address for customer care, I can't seem to find one?

Then presumably you just enter the number you want to port?

You'll have to check with your current provider to make sure that this does not impact any other numbers on the same account as that's not a 48 issue.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

1 Like

All Replies

The Legend
‎25-09-2020 02:49 PM
See here

https://48.ie/my48/settings/move-your-number

What do you mean by "family account"?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Visitor
‎25-09-2020 02:55 PM
Thanks for your response, it's multiple numbers under 1 account and I only want to move 1 number to 48. Is there an email address for customer care, I can't seem to find one?
1 Like
Highlighted

Newcomer
‎25-09-2020 04:00 PM
Same problem here @UrsulaM5452, posting here in case somebody from 48 sees this and response. Can't find anywhere to talk to somebody via webchat / phone. Not a great first experience I have to say.
1 Like

Newcomer
‎25-09-2020 04:47 PM

same as that  impossible to get anywhere easier deal with ryanair

0 Likes

The Legend
‎25-09-2020 04:48 PM

@UrsulaM5452 wrote:

Then presumably you just enter the number you want to port?

You'll have to check with your current provider to make sure that this does not impact any other numbers on the same account as that's not a 48 issue.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

The Legend
‎25-09-2020 04:49 PM

@AdrianS1029 wrote:
Same problem here @UrsulaM5452, posting here in case somebody from 48 sees this and response. Can't find anywhere to talk to somebody via webchat / phone. Not a great first experience I have to say.

If you mean the issue of porting one number from a multiple number account over to 48 then see my replies above.

The email address for 48 support is support@48months.zendesk.com.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

The Legend
‎25-09-2020 04:49 PM

@GeraldineF5148 wrote:

same as that  impossible to get anywhere easier deal with ryanair

What is the nature of your problem?

0 Likes

The Legend
‎26-09-2020 01:17 PM

Any update @GeraldineF5148 ?

0 Likes

Visitor
‎28-09-2020 07:00 AM
Thanks dalyer, as per you advice I just entered the number I wanted to port and that worked👍
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community