cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move number

UrsulaM5452
Visitor
Hi, how do I move my number to 48 from a family account?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@UrsulaM5452 wrote:
Thanks for your response, it's multiple numbers under 1 account and I only want to move 1 number to 48. Is there an email address for customer care, I can't seem to find one?

Then presumably you just enter the number you want to port?

You'll have to check with your current provider to make sure that this does not impact any other numbers on the same account as that's not a 48 issue.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here

https://48.ie/my48/settings/move-your-number

What do you mean by "family account"?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

UrsulaM5452
Visitor
Thanks for your response, it's multiple numbers under 1 account and I only want to move 1 number to 48. Is there an email address for customer care, I can't seem to find one?

Same problem here @UrsulaM5452, posting here in case somebody from 48 sees this and response. Can't find anywhere to talk to somebody via webchat / phone. Not a great first experience I have to say.

same as that  impossible to get anywhere easier deal with ryanair

@GeraldineF5148 wrote:

same as that  impossible to get anywhere easier deal with ryanair

What is the nature of your problem?

Any update @GeraldineF5148 ?

@AdrianS1029 wrote:
Same problem here @UrsulaM5452, posting here in case somebody from 48 sees this and response. Can't find anywhere to talk to somebody via webchat / phone. Not a great first experience I have to say.

If you mean the issue of porting one number from a multiple number account over to 48 then see my replies above.

The email address for 48 support is support@48months.zendesk.com.

Hope this helps.

@UrsulaM5452 wrote:

Then presumably you just enter the number you want to port?

You'll have to check with your current provider to make sure that this does not impact any other numbers on the same account as that's not a 48 issue.

Hope this helps.

UrsulaM5452
Visitor
Thanks dalyer, as per you advice I just entered the number I wanted to port and that worked👍