cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my SIM card & need a replacement

Abdikadirs8744
Newcomer

Hi there I lost my SIM card so please I did requested kindly to send me onother SIM card same number 0851599356 my address is 9 Weston avenue Lucan Co Dublin K78 D2 95

Kindly regards
Abdikadir sharif

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You posted about this before two years ago and I already explained what you need to do there: 

You can order a replacement SIM yourself via your My48 account: 

You don't need to contact anyone to do this for you.

By the way, it's not a very good idea to post personal details such as your name, phone number and address on a public forum like this where anyone can see and use them.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

BrianC7414
Newcomer
Hi there, probably best not to post your address and number here...its a public forum. Go to the 48 Chat Help and you can get assistance in private.

SteadfastK7820
Newcomer

HI, is anyone there ?

Where?

If you have a question or an issue you can post here on the Community Forum and someone may be able to offer some assistance/advice.

If you need to contact 48 support about something then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.