cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

mike666
Newcomer
How do I start a live chat? I need help with my account and the button to start live chst is not present. It was there before.
91 REPLIES 91

AvrilC4172
Newcomer
Put my new sim into a alcatel phone and it’s looking for a 6 digit number. Putting in sim code and now it’s blocked

Are you sure that the phone is unlocked for use on any network?

What is the exact prompt when it looks for a code?

If it's looking for the SIM PIN or PUK then see here:

But, as far as I know, PINs are normally 4 digits and PUKs 8 digits. So maybe the phone is locked to another network and is asking for the network unlock code?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

GraceB9429
Newcomer
Hi

GraceB9429
Newcomer
Help

@GraceB9429 wrote:
Help

What's your issue?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AnneO9784
Newcomer
My no has changed

@AnneO9784 wrote:
My no has changed

You'll need to explain the issue in more detail if you want assistance from the community forum.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Aleems6476
Newcomer
I need new puk code

@Aleems6476 wrote:
I need new puk code

You can get your PUK from your online My48 account.

See here:

PeterG5684
Newcomer

hello