cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable personal hotspot on iPhone 15?

EvanP3139
Newcomer
The Personal Hotspot button is greyed out in the control panel and I’m unable to use hotspot. I just moved from Android and I used to use hotspot all of the time, hoping there’s a fix for this. Also I saw a Reddit thread regarding this issue and it said to put 48months.liffeytelecom.com as the APN in Settings but this did not fix the issue. Any help is appreciated!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here - in particular the section titled "A note about personal hotspot setup on iPhones":

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here - in particular the section titled "A note about personal hotspot setup on iPhones":

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you so much! This completely fixed the issue.

Great, glad it helped @EvanP3139. 👍

What you did

> What you did

Sorry, what does this mean? 

Did you mean to ask a question about something?