cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect PS4 to 48 hotspot?

miloszs0976
Newcomer

is it possible to connect my48 hotspot to a playstation 4??

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume you actually mean connect your PS4 to your phone hotspot?

Yes, of course.

Make sure that your APN settings are configured correctly and mobile data works on your phone first.

Then set up the hotspot on your phone - e.g.:

If you're using an iPhone and have problems setting it up then see the section titled "A note about personal hotspot setup on iPhones" here in case it helps:

Then connect your PS4 to the hotspot wifi:

Bear in mind that gaming over mobile data may not be ideal due to relatively high latencies and possible fluctuating throughput/speed issues.

A wired internet connection is much better for gaming in most cases.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

it doesn’t work even thought i have done everything

You'll have to be more specific than that if you want assistance from the Community Forum.

What exactly have you done?

What exactly doesn't work?

Any error messages?

Does your mobile data work ok from the phone?

If not then you need to address that first.

Can the hotspot be seen by any other devices other than the PS4?

If not then how exactly did you configure it?

As I said before, if you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

never mind it is nothing wrong with my48 it’s just my ps4 thank you for your help buddy

So you got it connected?

Glad to hear it if so.