cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove payment method

Robertd3859
Newcomer
hi there can anyone help me out here I am trying to remove my payment method as I have switched network providers?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Strange - there doesn't seem to be a way to delete registered card details on the new site!

There really should be.

You probably need to contact 48 support about this so.

In the meantime at least make sure to disable auto membership renewal if enabled.

That way you will not be charged anything more even if your card details remain registered.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Strange - there doesn't seem to be a way to delete registered card details on the new site!

There really should be.

You probably need to contact 48 support about this so.

In the meantime at least make sure to disable auto membership renewal if enabled.

That way you will not be charged anything more even if your card details remain registered.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Robertd3859
Newcomer
thank you I will do

Maybe you can do it via the app but the app is not working for me at the moment unfortunately.

Just spins when I try to launch it/login.