cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

tmac
Newcomer
I have set up my voice mail and when I access it it works in terms of interactions BUT when you call my number it rings out. Voice mail does not answer it's like it is switched to off or inactive. I have just spent an hour with 48 operators with no joy. They can't seem to understand that my VM is installed and working except the above which makes it unusable
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That's disappointing.

I originally set up voicemail ages ago by following the earlier linked instructions and it all works fine for me.

But I found that it was very easy to miss a step and get it wrong as it's very convoluted.

I don't want to disable it and try it again as a test in case it stops working! 😐

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you absolutely sure that you followed all of the instructions correctly as they are a bit fiddly in my experience?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-do-I-use-my-Voicemail/ta-p/244

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have redone it several times. All I get is "call forwarding successfully activated" but my voice mail continues not to kick in on a call. 

I have also tried all three options - same result.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Ok you'll probably need to contact 48 support so.

Thanjs  

I have triedthe Chat option twice - Other than just sending me the recommendations you did both chats were characterised by long delays between each input by 48 - indicating that they were dealing with several people simultaneously. it was time consuming and frustrating as well as not fixing the problem..but thanks again for your help.

That's disappointing.

I originally set up voicemail ages ago by following the earlier linked instructions and it all works fine for me.

But I found that it was very easy to miss a step and get it wrong as it's very convoluted.

I don't want to disable it and try it again as a test in case it stops working! 😐

mohammada0479
Newcomer

@mohammada0479 - your post was blank.

Did you mean to ask a question or post about an issue that you're having?