cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to a network abroad

DamienO1932
Newcomer

Hello,

I am currently in Spain and I am unable to connect to any network.

I am on a OnePlus 7 Pro and have tried the steps detailed in this article, but to no avail.  As things stand, the only thing that works on the device is WiFi as I have no network at all.

The online chat suggested that there is an issue, but would not say for how long the issue has existed or when there will be a fix.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

kanivesout
Newcomer
anyone know if this will be sorted soon.???
, I need to be able to use my phone, this is ridiculous!!

mal456
Newcomer
Same in Malta the last two days, I need it for work!

DamienO1932
Newcomer

As far as I understand, the roaming issue has been resolved, however I am still without the ability to send text messages, make phone calls and my mobile data.

I can receive calls and texts though.

All settings for mobile data is in place (the APN settings), roaming is switched on, etc.

When looking at my sim info though, I can see it says Sim Name - 48, Carrier - 48 but Number - Unknown.  My older sim card shows a phone number for that.  Is the issue that my Sim Number is "Unknown" by any chance?  Does anyone have any experience of this because this has been happening since I activated the sim last week.

Cheers

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Number unknown is not unusual and not the root of your problem.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.