dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

And what happened?

What exactly is the problem?

Did you follow the instructions here?

What problem did you encounter?

Any error messages?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi I am following the instructions from https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledge-Base/Upcoming-Maintenance-Data-APN/ta-p/60366

As my phone has two separate APN settings for Internet and MMS, I followed the instructions in Section B on that website. According to Section B, it says to leave the MCC and MNC boxes in Internet APN empty <not set>. But my phone will not allow me to leave those boxes empty. Should I fill in 272 and 11 (just like the one in MMS APN)? If that's the case, will I also fill in the other MMSC, MMS Proxy, and MMS port like the ones in MMS APN setting or leave them blank?

Thanks.

If your phone doesn't let you leave them blank/not set then try configuring them as you describe.

If the APNs don't work then you'll have to contact 48 support for more advice.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

EdenCookeR0070
Newcomer
I'm having trouble updating my APN 48 account and was wondering if you could help me??. 😊

Text APN to 50048 and you get a message with your pin.

Then it sends another message to simply install the new updates. Worked for me just there