cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephoning number in Spain

DonalM8216
Newcomer

Hi

I bought €10 credit as I need to phone a number in Spain. I keep getting a message saying the number is not recognised. (The number is correct). Is there something else I need to do before making an international call?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume you mean that you put €10 cash credit on your account to pay for international calls? 

Do you also have an active membership plan? 

You need both an active membership plan and cash credit on your account to make international calls.

What exactly is the message that you're getting? 

What is the format of the number/prefixes?

Are you sure that it's a regular Spanish landline or mobile number and not, perhaps, one that can only be called from within Spain? 

Are you definitely using the correct prefixes?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have an active account and the number is correct. (It works fine on my wife's phone). The message is something like "The number you have dialled is not recognised".

Regards,

Is your wife's phone also on 48?

You'll probably need to contact 48 support to get them to look into and hopefully fix this issue. 

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.