cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sms

TimmyO6796
Visitor
I need my bank to send me an sms but my number will not let it through. My number is 0894159465
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SimonB9178
Visitor

Hi there,

I am having the same issues with Bank of Ireland. The issue may be with the bank if you have just recently swapped over to 48 as it can take several days to activate/ register with the bank. However if it has been a few weeks like me, if may be another issues such as non support of SSMP connection.

I would ring your bank to confirm the issues, the customer service from Bank of Ireland were able to tell me and I confirmed my problem with 48. 

best of luck and let us know if you get sorted etc.

View solution in context

20 REPLIES 20

No android. Not to worry, as I think regardless the 48 side of the problem won't be solved. Let me know if you do get sorted at some point.

i found the solution to it

I texted one of the 48 staff. They told me that you need to have a minimum of 0.35 euro credit for imessage and facetime to work. Its a one time thing. Just go on the 48 site, click my 48 and click credit balance.

I added 1 euro and it started working

Interesting as I have credit already. I think your problem and mine are two different issues so.

Great you got sorted though.

TimmyO6796
Visitor
Tell me if it works out for you

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You said your phone is Android so definitely iMessage/FaceTime activation issues are irrelevant to you.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AdrianH5605
Newcomer

I have found that I have this problem too since moving over to 48 about 6 weeks ago, I am trying to get an activation code for a new payee on Bank of Ireland so that I can trasnfer some money but can't get the secuity SMS. I have plenty of credit, called BOI and they said to check with my nework provider.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to contact 48 support about this @AdrianH5605.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Ok thanks