cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sms

TimmyO6796
Visitor
I need my bank to send me an sms but my number will not let it through. My number is 0894159465
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SimonB9178
Visitor

Hi there,

I am having the same issues with Bank of Ireland. The issue may be with the bank if you have just recently swapped over to 48 as it can take several days to activate/ register with the bank. However if it has been a few weeks like me, if may be another issues such as non support of SSMP connection.

I would ring your bank to confirm the issues, the customer service from Bank of Ireland were able to tell me and I confirmed my problem with 48. 

best of luck and let us know if you get sorted etc.

View solution in context

20 REPLIES 20

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What bank?

Is it Bank of Ireland by any chance?

https://community.48.ie/t5/Phones/No-SMPP-Connection-with-48/m-p/54712#M3507

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

SimonB9178
Visitor

Hi there,

I am having the same issues with Bank of Ireland. The issue may be with the bank if you have just recently swapped over to 48 as it can take several days to activate/ register with the bank. However if it has been a few weeks like me, if may be another issues such as non support of SSMP connection.

I would ring your bank to confirm the issues, the customer service from Bank of Ireland were able to tell me and I confirmed my problem with 48. 

best of luck and let us know if you get sorted etc.

TimmyO6796
Visitor
Yes

TimmyO6796
Visitor
Thanks, I sorted it out with bank of Ireland

Hi Timmy, do you mind me asking what the problem was as I am still not sorted with my own problem.

Cheers

TimmyO6796
Visitor
I still haven’t sorted out the problem with 48 and I’m not able to receive sms. But you should receive a message giving you a number from the bank. Just give that number a call and they’ll sort you out. The number I called is 0818 200 362

Thanks Timmy,

I will give them a buzz and see if that can sort anything cheers.

🙂

Number not working..you sure that's the correct one?

It wasnt working for me either. But I put my sim in an andrioid phone and it worked. Do you have an iphone?