cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

cian10
Newcomer
I’ve no service and none of ur community stuff has anything to do with it I need someone to solve this asap
146 REPLIES 146

Myself and my wife no service since Thur evening. Pity 48 couldn't tell us problem was their end rather than me trying to change settings and phones thinking problem was my end. Long time to be without service, and not the first time it has happened!

dave72
Visitor
Same here I can’t even change fry 2g to 3g or let my phone is stuck on 2g 😡

dave72
Visitor
I’m on a 5s as well. I wonder is it the older phones

I have a Moto G Play XT1604. Its about two years old. My phone was working fine on 4G  with data roaming on until yesterday evening. It is definitely a network issue. I would like someone from 48 to acknowledge this and let us kno when we can expect the service back or is there a steeings change required?

@the_real_top_cat wrote:

It is definitely a network issue. I would like someone from 48 to acknowledge this and let us kno when we can expect the service back or is there a steeings change required?

That is exactly it - have to assume that we are not all in the same area of the country, using the same make / model phones, with the same settings. It's a network wide issue affecting multiples of users across the country.

There should be information on the login page detailing that. We all know that things can go wrong, but just give us information that we can easily access, without spending a long time waiting for an online chat to start, going through all the phone settings with the rep, then being told "you are one of the affected users, the issue will be resolved 'shortly' "

susan182
Newcomer
I’m using an iPhone 6s, still no service despite toggling with airplane mode.

Updated my phone last night and actually can’t even find where to go to manually select network now, not coming up in Mobile in Settings

@susan182 wrote:
I’m using an iPhone 6s, still no service despite toggling with airplane mode.

Updated my phone last night and actually can’t even find where to go to manually select network now, not coming up in Mobile in Settings

Any use?

https://support.bell.ca/mobility/smartphones_and_mobile_internet/apple-iphone-6.how_to_scan_for_avai...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

susan182
Newcomer
Spoke to an agent, they said no settings should have to be changed on the phone, that signal will come back once the problem is fixed. As to when that will be though...

@susan182 wrote:
Spoke to an agent, they said no settings should have to be changed on the phone, that signal will come back once the problem is fixed. As to when that will be though...

Susan, yes i agree, but the problem was that there was no acknowledgement from 48 of any issue last night or this morning. There were no details on the web page of potential  issues, no details of what to do / not to do. Due to lack of information from 48, everyone may have assumed it was their phone which had an issue  and thus tried to resolve  themselves!

It wasnt till after lunch today that there was some info displayed when an online chat was started. I still dont see any notice of this issue outside of the community  forum, which is pretty poor customer service. Its 24hours (for me) since this issue first occurred & all i get back is "it will be resolved soon"...

jamesfor48
Visitor
had coverage yesterday was showin up LTE then i restarted it and hasnt worked since