Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Service

Regular
‎22-11-2019 01:26 PM

@cjmurphy287 wrote:

Im sorry but this info is just wrong, as many have said they were using 4g yesterday fine, so they had already switched over from 3g but it dropped off lastnight! By the way what makes and models of phones are people using that are having this issue, im currently using an old iphone (5s only), wonder is it something to do with the older model of devices?

I'm using a Motorola MOTO E (2nd Gen.) LTE XT1524

0 Likes
Highlighted

Visitor
‎22-11-2019 01:27 PM
Same here I can’t even change fry 2g to 3g or let my phone is stuck on 2g 😡
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes
Highlighted

Visitor
‎22-11-2019 01:34 PM
I’m on a 5s as well. I wonder is it the older phones
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
‎22-11-2019 01:45 PM

I have a Moto G Play XT1604. Its about two years old. My phone was working fine on 4G  with data roaming on until yesterday evening. It is definitely a network issue. I would like someone from 48 to acknowledge this and let us kno when we can expect the service back or is there a steeings change required?

3 Likes
Highlighted

Regular
‎22-11-2019 01:59 PM

@the_real_top_cat wrote:

It is definitely a network issue. I would like someone from 48 to acknowledge this and let us kno when we can expect the service back or is there a steeings change required?

That is exactly it - have to assume that we are not all in the same area of the country, using the same make / model phones, with the same settings. It's a network wide issue affecting multiples of users across the country.

There should be information on the login page detailing that. We all know that things can go wrong, but just give us information that we can easily access, without spending a long time waiting for an online chat to start, going through all the phone settings with the rep, then being told "you are one of the affected users, the issue will be resolved 'shortly' "

0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
‎22-11-2019 02:05 PM
I’m using an iPhone 6s, still no service despite toggling with airplane mode.

Updated my phone last night and actually can’t even find where to go to manually select network now, not coming up in Mobile in Settings
Posted from Apple iPhone
2 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎22-11-2019 02:12 PM

@jazz_01 wrote:

@dalyer wrote:
Xiaomi Poco F1.
Everything working fine since I connected to "3 - 48" yesterday and enabled data roaming.

"3 - 48" isn't showing up on my network list - whether it's set at 3G or 4G. Just no listing at all for "48".

FWIW when I manually scan I see the following networks today:

48 4G

48 3G

48 2G

And also Meteor and Vodafone 2/3/4G which are "forbidden".

When I select 48 4G or let the phone choose the network automatically it connects to 48 LTE fine.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
1 Like
Highlighted

Regular
‎22-11-2019 02:20 PM

@dalyer wrote:

48 4G

48 3G

48 2G

When I select 48 4G or let the phone choose the network automatically it connects to 48 LTE fine.

Yes, that is what I would expect - unfortunately, for some customers, nothing related to "48" is showing up. Robot Frustrated

2 Likes
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎22-11-2019 02:23 PM

@jazz_01 wrote:

@dalyer wrote:

48 4G

48 3G

48 2G

Yes, that is what I would expect - unfortunately, for some customers, nothing related to "48" is showing up. Robot Frustrated

OK - it's probably been suggested before and some of this may be irrelevant but maybe try...

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎22-11-2019 02:25 PM

@susan182 wrote:
I’m using an iPhone 6s, still no service despite toggling with airplane mode.

Updated my phone last night and actually can’t even find where to go to manually select network now, not coming up in Mobile in Settings

Any use?

https://support.bell.ca/mobility/smartphones_and_mobile_internet/apple-iphone-6.how_to_scan_for_avai...

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community