cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

cian10
Newcomer
I’ve no service and none of ur community stuff has anything to do with it I need someone to solve this asap
146 REPLIES 146

@cjmurphy287 wrote:

Im sorry but this info is just wrong, as many have said they were using 4g yesterday fine, so they had already switched over from 3g but it dropped off lastnight! By the way what makes and models of phones are people using that are having this issue, im currently using an old iphone (5s only), wonder is it something to do with the older model of devices?

I'm using a Motorola MOTO E (2nd Gen.) LTE XT1524

hmmm.....

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Xiaomi Poco F1.
Everything working fine since I connected to "3 - 48" yesterday and enabled data roaming.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:
Xiaomi Poco F1.
Everything working fine since I connected to "3 - 48" yesterday and enabled data roaming.

"3 - 48" isn't showing up on my network list - whether it's set at 3G or 4G. Just no listing at all for "48".

@jazz_01 wrote:

@dalyer wrote:
Xiaomi Poco F1.

"3 - 48" isn't showing up on my network list - whether it's set at 3G or 4G. Just no listing at all for "48".

FWIW when I manually scan I see the following networks today:

48 4G

48 3G

48 2G

And also Meteor and Vodafone 2/3/4G which are "forbidden".

When I select 48 4G or let the phone choose the network automatically it connects to 48 LTE fine.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

48 4G

48 3G

48 2G

When I select 48 4G or let the phone choose the network automatically it connects to 48 LTE fine.

Yes, that is what I would expect - unfortunately, for some customers, nothing related to "48" is showing up. Robot Frustrated

@jazz_01 wrote:

@dalyer wrote:

48 4G

48 3G

48 2G

Yes, that is what I would expect - unfortunately, for some customers, nothing related to "48" is showing up. Robot Frustrated

OK - it's probably been suggested before and some of this may be irrelevant but maybe try...

@dalyer wrote:

OK - it's probably been suggested before and some of this may be irrelevant but maybe try...

• Switch off
  • Take the SIM out
  • Gently clean and reseat it
  • Switch on
  • Make sure that roaming/data roaming is enabled
  • Manually scan for networks to see if any/all 48 networks appear

Yes, gone through those steps (a few times) and I've gone through a reset of the network settings, but scan doesn't show up anything relating to "48" - I do see Vodofone / 3 / 3 - IRL / IRL - Meteor after each scan.

Tried the settings but says no sim card found, on home wifi people can ring on whats app . Emergency calls only

data roaming button is grey and wont let me turn on ... grrr!!!