Google Pixel 4a not connectiing to 48 network, was working fine but suddenly stopped connecting to network, restarted, removed sim and restarted again but no connection, tryed manually selecting networks and while 48 was showing up it would not connect, oddly the sim worked in another phone with same network settings!, membership up to date.
A few other points are addressed below
Any idea's please??
- Is your phone unlocked? ...Yes
- Can you make calls? ...No
- Can you receive calls?....No
- Does the problem occur in one specific area....No
- Has anything changed like a new phone? Or did you update the software on the phone?.... No
- Did your SIM work in another unlocked phone?... Yes
- Any error message on the screen? ....Selected network (48) unavailable
- Error message when trying to connect to the 48 network?....'couldn't connect' message
Even though the SIM works in another phone I'd be thinking of ordering a replacement just in case that helps.
Sounds like a weird problem though...
OK - good luck with that.
Post back with an update if possible.