cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls and texts from 3 network

UrsulaM5452
Visitor

Hi,

For almost a month now I have been emailing 48 and when available on Webchat (which is rare) I've contacted them to sort out the issue I've experienced, which is: not receiving calls and texts from 3 mobile network. I ordered a new sim as per webchat instructions last week, this has yet to arrive. Is this a problem that is fixable or do I just need to move to a new provider? 

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See what happens when you get the new SIM but I suspect that it night not be the SIM and may be something that only 48 support can sort out.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:
See what happens when you get the new SIM but I suspect that it night not be the SIM and may be something that only 48 support can sort out.

Hope this helps.

Thanks @dalyer 

Do you know if 48 crew monitor the community chat, as their web chat function rarely appears and it would be more beneficial if someone from their tech support could contact me as this problem is ongoing?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
In general they do not monitor or reply to posts here so you need to contact them another way.
For what it's worth the chat facility is appearing for me right now in the mobile site.
If it doesn't appear for you on one device/browser then maybe try another.
I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't appear on the desktop website but does on the mobile website or vice versa.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks @dalyer

At this stage I'm not very confident that this will be sorted out 😞

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
For what it's worth I see the chat facility here right now on the mobile view of the site (i.e. using the web browser on my Android phone rather than on a computer).

https://48.ie/help

Hope this helps.

AttilaS6491
Newcomer

Having same issue. Our company using 3 network so you can imagine the frustration when managers aren't able to get in touch!!! Unfortunately brought 3 mates to this "online" network so as soon as the recruiting credit is gone I am moving as well. The cheap price doesn't worth the NO CUSTOMER care hassle!!! 

AttilaS6491
Newcomer
I can imagine your frustration, same here. Definitely moving to "proper" network with customer care very soon.

SheilaM8239
Newcomer
I also can't receive calls or texts from three network but can ring them. Has anyone managed to get this fixed and if so how long did it take. I have spoken to customer care and they say they are fixing it. I'll have to move at the end of the month of not fixed I'm missing way to many calls not worth it

@SheilaM8239 wrote:
I also can't receive calls or texts from three network but can ring them. Has anyone managed to get this fixed and if so how long did it take. I have spoken to customer care and they say they are fixing it. I'll have to move at the end of the month of not fixed I'm missing way to many calls not worth it

Unfortunately only 48 support can fix this.

There's nothing that the 48 member/customer can do when it happens.