cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving number away from 48

EmmaB3690
Newcomer
I want to move my number from 48 to eir I cancelled auto payments but how do I move my number I already got money off the phone with eir to change keep my number it asked me where am I moving from and there was no option to press 48 so I said three mobile because I thought they were connected and I put in my number but what do I need to do on the 48 side of things. So they don’t give away my number thanks
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@EmmaB3690 wrote:
I want to move my number from 48 to eir I cancelled auto payments but how do I move my number I already got money off the phone with eir to change keep my number it asked me where am I moving from and there was no option to press 48 so I said three mobile because I thought they were connected and I put in my number but what do I need to do on the 48 side of things. So they don’t give away my number thanks

You shouldn't need to do anything on the 48 side to port your number from 48 to eir. If there are any issues you need to contact eir customer support.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.