cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgoten user name and password

TomasK5394
Newcomer

Hi all, 

I have 48 SIM. Now when I want to activate that SIM I realised that I have no user name or password. I have only name on envelope. Cant remember what email I've used when ordered SIM card. Is there any way to retrieve the email?

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
How did you log in to post here?
Wasn't that with the email address and password associated with your My48 account?
If not then you'll need to contact 48 support and ask them to remind you of the email address associated with your My48 account and then reset your password.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I've ordered two SIMs. ne was activated and another was not.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't understand the relevance of that information to your original post.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

TWO sim cards ordered on TWO emails.

One activated.

Another was not activated.

I cant log in to activat 2nd SIM card because forgot email address for that card. 

I need somehow to retrieve email and password to be able to activate that SIM.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Then, as I said above, you'll have to contact 48 support and ask them about the email address associated with the second SIM.

Hope this helps.