cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant receive calls or texts from 3.

CourtneyOR2198
Newcomer

Hi, I have been contacting support for a week (since I got this plan). I used to be with 3 before I ported however no one from 3 can now call me. Since joining 48 i havent been able to activate imessage or receive calls so I have decided to switch back to 3. I have been in a 3 store to get my number ported however they cannot send me the code since I cannot receive texts. I have been contacting support every night and am very annoyed. It is nothing to do with my phone as I have tried two different phones. I have also requested a new sim and tried that and still no joy. The support team keep "raising it with their technichal team" but even though they say to wait 24 hours it has been over a week and nothing has helped. I have added credit to my account twice and both times it didnt help. If anyone has a method of getting past these issues please help.

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@CourtneyOR2198 wrote:

I have decided to switch back to 3. I have been in a 3 store to get my number ported however they cannot send me the code since I cannot receive texts.

3 should be able to work around this as all providers can still port numbers even if the old network cannot receive texts with the porting security code.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.