cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I ring sometime it won't connect the call

xxchrisxx18
Newcomer

I switched to 48 about a week ago and so far so good great network only problem is that when I ring someone sometimes it won't connect it goes to the calling screen but never makes the dial tone or connection tone or any noise at all and I havta turn the phone off and on and sometimes even that won't fix it is it just a a network problem or is there something wrong with my sim or phone never happened on any other provider tho any help would be appreciated Thanks 

Regards 

Chris

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Obviously that should not happen. You should probably log a support call to get 48 support to look into this for you in case it's a problem on the network side. I'm not sure that anybody here on the forum will be able to help that much unfortunately...

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Just to Add...

This has happened a few times to myself... & it's popped up on the forum once or twice too...

There is a connection delay, but it should Still connect, all be it - much longer than acceptable.

In the meantime-while waiting for 48 Assistance, see if (in time) it will connect and the diall tone becomes evident, or, if it just times out.

🙂