cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texts

stefy_88
Visitor

Hi there! I am recently facing some problems receiving texts from Italy. My parents send my texts but i cant receive their messages. I have an iphone 4s

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you ever receive texts from them?

If so then I presume that they are using the correct prefixes if necessary - e.g. +353891234567 etc.?

Are they sending from an Irish mobile which is roaming abroad or an Italian mobile?

Does anybody else get texts from them successfully?

Are they also using an iPhone? If so could they be trying to send messages using iMessage rather than ordinary SMS?

Different people have reported problems like this before - i.e. sporadic or consistent problems receiving texts from certain networks or senders. You may need to log a support request to get 48 support to look into this for you.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi,

My parents live in Italy and they have italians sim. they used to send my sms normally. Last sms received it was on the 4th of december. I dont know what happened then. They called their network there and everything seems okay. The operators told them I might probably have something blocked, but I checked and it is not. So i dont know why this happens.Thanks for your help.

OK - probably best to log a support request so that 48 can check things out at their end and see if there's anything up.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.