cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

security code

Anon
Not applicable

Hi all. I amtrying to register my 48 SIM. When I request a security code i am getting in green writing Oops! You got an error! Could not request a port in code. Try again in few minutes. Can anyone assist.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume that you are trying to register the SIM and port your old number over at the same time?

Are you sure that you are entering the correct data into the form(s?)?

Another option is to register the SIM and get a new 089 number first and once the SIM is registered and up and running port your old number separately:

How do I keep my old number?

Bear in mind that number porting does not happen 24x7 (from the link above):

*** Please note: Number transfer hours are 8am to 6pm Mon to Fri, 10am to 4pm Sat and Sun.

If none of this helps then log a support request to get 48 support to assist you:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume that you are trying to register the SIM and port your old number over at the same time?

Are you sure that you are entering the correct data into the form(s?)?

Another option is to register the SIM and get a new 089 number first and once the SIM is registered and up and running port your old number separately:

How do I keep my old number?

Bear in mind that number porting does not happen 24x7 (from the link above):

*** Please note: Number transfer hours are 8am to 6pm Mon to Fri, 10am to 4pm Sat and Sun.

If none of this helps then log a support request to get 48 support to assist you:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.